Sometimes all you need is a quick getaway to a beautiful place like Kerobokan. Aside from the sights and flavors of the locale, Kerobokan hotels like Kokonut Suites also offer irresistible promos that will make your stay more fun. Check out the ‘Relaxing Package’ below:
- 60-minute Balinese massage for 2
- Shuttle service to Seminyak area
- Complimentary beer or tropical juice for 2
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Free airport transfer
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi in public area and guest room
- Afternoon tea by the pool
- Valid for 2 persons
- Minimum of 3 nights stay
- No check-in or checkout on March 9, 2016 due to Nyepi Day (Silent Day)
To book these promos, guests must place a reservation on the Bali accommodation’s direct-booking engine from its website at http://web.kokonutsuites-seminyak.com. To launch the reservation system, they only have to click “Check Availability and Prices”. They will then be asked to input their travel dates, pick a room, and settle the required full prepayment. Instant confirmation is guaranteed. This online booking engine is powered by DirectWithHotels, and secured by Trustwave and DigiCert. Also available are last-minute discounts for guests who will book a stay within days of their check-in date.
Check-in is at 2 pm, while check-out is at 12 pm, following local time (GMT +08:00). Children 5 years old or younger may share existing bedding, free of charge. The maximum number of non-paying guests depends on the room type. The hotel’s modification, cancellation, and no-show policies apply. Promo details may change without prior notice, but published information at the time of booking will still be honored.
With all these features, Kokonut Suites becomes a good option for couples, families, and groups seeking a tropical retreat in Bali:
- 4-star lodgings that are furnished with a flat-panel TV, mini-bar, sofa, lazy chair, fully equipped kitchen, dining table, shower and bathtub, hair dryer, and safe. The hotel’s One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Suites boast a fusion of Balinese and contemporary architecture.
- Leisure facilities that include a gym, outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, coffee shop, and bar
- Practical resources and round-the-clock services, such as airport transfer, shuttle service, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, safety deposit boxes, tour desk, ticket service, and laundry, dry cleaning, and ironing services
- A convenient address along Jalan Petitenget 88, which presents easy access to shopping malls, clubs, and dining hubs. Petitenget Temple, Potato Head Beach Club, and Petitenget Beach are also just a short distance from the hotel.
Jl. Petitenget No. 88
Kerobokan, Bali, 80361
Phone Number: +62-361-4735933