Why settle for a cheap Singapore accommodation if you can afford the 4-star Peninsula Excelsior Hotel. This urban retreat that caters to business and leisure travelers recently launched a promo that offers a 3-night stay for the price of 2.
Details of the Deal
Promo Name: Pay 2 Nights, Get the 3rd Night Free
Treat: 3 nights stay for the price of 2 in a Deluxe Room SGD 317.79/night
Validity: March 31, 2016
– Breakfast for 2
– Late check-out until 3 pm
– Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
– 20% F&B discount
– 20% discount at the Urban Spa
How to Book Direct Online
These deals are available only at http://www.peninsulaexcelsior.com.sg/. By clicking on the “Check availability and prices” button, guests will launch the hotel’s direct-booking engine that is powered by DirectWithHotels. Full prepayment is required, and instant confirmation is guaranteed. Cancellation of reservation is not allowed. All transactions are secured by Trustwave and DigiCert. Promo details may change without prior notice, but bookings made before any changes will still be honored.
About the Hotel
This 4-star hotel in Singapore has been consistent in serving guests the best treats that keep them coming back time and again. Further, a visit to Peninsula Excelsior Hotel presents you the following conveniences:
- Accommodations that are just a 5-minute walk to the City Hall MRT Interchange (North-South, East-West MRT lines). Fort Canning is nearby, while other important landmarks, such as the Singapore Night Race Circuit, the Esplanade, Suntec City Convention Center, Universal Studios theme park, Clarke Quay, Marina Bay Sands Casino and Convention Center, and Orchard Road are easily accessible.
- Rooms that have cable TV, IDD phone with voicemail, self-coded safe, coffee and tea facilities, hair dryer, and mini-bar
- Prompt assistance with travel arrangements courtesy of the hotel’s business center and tour desk
- Access to versatile function rooms that can cater to banquets, meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Access to swimming pools, gym, and sauna
Unlike other budget accommodations in Singapore, Peninsula Excelsior Hotel offers numerous dining options from the hotel’s restaurant concepts: Coleman’s Cafe, Lobby Lounge, Sky Lounge, and Spinelli Coffee.